Our team of physiotherapists at Dearborn Health are specially educated to assess and improve proper movement and function, and current abilities and impairments. Our physiotherapists (PTs) have years of experience treating:
- recreational and professional athletes
- various orthopedic and post-surgical conditions
- motor vehicle accident injuries
- stiff and painful joints
- balance, coordination and muscle imbalance problems
- pre-natal and post-natal low back pain
- poor posture
- non-traumatic chronic aches and pains
We believe in a dynamic and active approach to rehabilitation. Our therapists use a combination of manual "hands-on" techniques, exercise programs, electric modalities and modern therapy equipment. The physiotherapists at Dearborn Health are instrumental in creating and supervising specialized programs to reduce and prevent injury, while providing the appropriate care necessary for a quick return to the pre-injury state.
Most health insurance plans cover physiotherapy.